[Coco] Looking for a "generic" CoCo cartridge PCB

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:44:26 EDT 2012

So I can burn EPROMS willy-nilly and test them to my heart's content.
What do y'all folks recommend? Maybe one of you has a worthless
cartridge you would be willing to part with?

Also, in the CoCo 2 I could happily put ROM from C000 to FEFF and not
worry about anything. In the CoCo3, there's that Super Extended and
copy-to-RAM stuff to complicate matters. If I put into a CoCo3 a
cartridge with ROM from C000 to FDFF (yes, 256 bytes less, I'm aware
of that), what will happen?

Juan