[Coco] J&M Controller Manual request

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Wed Sep 12 00:46:26 EDT 2012

Art,

Thank you for the code example.  That will make it easier to make sure
it doesn't over lap with something else important.

I have been slowly upgrading all my floppy controllers and my 5.25"
floppy drives to use the standard PC style 34pin connectors that are
gold plated to reduce problems with connection problems.

So far all orig FD501 and FD502 cables have gotten the 34PIN crimp-on
connectors added as well.  So my floppy systems are almost ready.

Only thing I need to do is build a box to hold a standard 360K 5.25",
720K 5.25", 720K 3.5", and a CDROM/DVDROM for use with the SuperIDE
and SuperDrivers.

After that is done my next task is to see if Mark at Cloud9 has any
HD63B09E's left and ProTector boards so I can upgrade this CoCo3 to a
better CPU.

Oh the fun of playing with good solid equipment :D