[Coco] J&M Controller Manual request

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Sep 12 00:37:06 EDT 2012

I don't have the J&M manual, but as far as the addressing of the
parallel port and the code to print a character, here's the relevant
character print code, from the Extended ADOS-3 source (the A register
contains the character to be printed):

PRTJM   LDB $FF4C

             ASRB             test bit 0

             BCS PRTJM    loop until ready