[Coco] Amusing computer story only slightly off topic

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Tue Sep 11 12:07:27 EDT 2012

Haha, the last mouse I bought was actually mechanical.  It was
GE-branded, being sold at Big Lots for $3.  Basically, I wanted it
because my computer powers the USB and PS/2 ports while it is off (so
you can start it by pressing a key or double-clicking the mouse), and I
hated having my mouse glow all night long.  It gets hard to use from
time to time, but just popping off the bottom cover and cleaning the
rollers for the mouse ball fixes it.