[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow magazine and manually typing those printed programs!

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Sep 10 17:04:26 EDT 2012

I learned a ton typing in all those old programs too. Loved it! I'd finish typing, then had to debug not only my own typo, but the occasional bug in the printed listing.

Also learned some by typing non coco basic programs and trying to make them work. Lots of fun, computers just Aren't the same even if they are so darned much faster and more powerful.

Steve Batson