[Coco] OS-9 Databases

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sun Sep 9 13:31:23 EDT 2012

No, the source is not on those disks and FHL never had access to the source
because he was a licensed reseller of the commercial package.

Sculptor was developed by Microprocessor Development Ltd. in London UK and
is still being actively sold by http://www.sculptor.co.uk/. I don't know if
the company would pursue legal action if you disassemble the OS-9 Level 2
version, but I don't want to take that risk.