[Coco] OS-9 Databases

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 11:27:11 EDT 2012

I ran across a database program in Rainbow not too long ago (OS9 L2) while searching for something else. The program was written in "C" and seemed pretty extensive (as far as Rainbow programs go). I remember thinking that I need to mark these pages as there was a lot of file manipilation code that I was interested in. Alas... I never did. Now I'm searching through Rainbows trying to find it.
I'll post it if I find it.
Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com