[Coco] Hey

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 9 07:50:45 EDT 2012

Dear Jim,

I'm not sure which John you were referring too.
I'm afraid I haven't done much work on the FPGA 6809.
I was wanting to design a 16/32 bit version of the 6809 that had the
extra registers like the 6309.
i.e. E,F,W & Q.
The idea was that you'd still have the 8 bit A,B,E & F accumulators, and
16 bit D & W (?) accumulators,
and the 32 bit Q(?) accumulator, but the stack pointers, program
counters etc would be 32 bits.

I've tried to contact you directly via your comcast.net email address,
but my emails bounce.

John.

http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent