[Coco] Error in vcc or RGBDOS

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:52:46 EDT 2012

I'm using VCC 1.42

HARD DISK BASIC

BASED ON CODE IN RGBDOS

ORIGINAL (c) 1986, 1989

RGB COMPUTER SYSTEMS

CHANGES FOR EMULATOR BY R.GAULT

MAY 2002

OK

no autoexec
clear if I put something on disk 0 no I / O ERROR
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela