[Coco] MESS at 16k non-ext was Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 08:18:17 EDT 2012

Hey guys,
Is there a way to get MESS to run as Coco 2, 16k,  Color Basic (no ext Basic). I tried removing the disk & ext basic Roms but it errors without ext basic. Also when I set the properties to 16k, it still comes up showing 24k on a "PRINTMEM" except the Cocoe which seems to have combined roms, so that's not taking either. I tried all three Coco 2s. I don't use MESS regularly so I'm at a loss. I know some of you do custom builds. We need an emulation of Cocos at 4k, 16k,32k with no Ext or Disk Roms. It seems MESS wil allow the Disk rom to be pulled but not Ext Basic.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com