[Coco] Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

Sat Sep 8 04:06:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

If you want "CCTALK" just send a e-mail to:

mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com

And ask for a MP3 or Wav that you can record to a tape and play it back into
one of your CoCo's.

I will ZIP it so the checksum will be checked.

I ended up using Greg-E Term as it appeared to be the best one at that time.

I would look for the chips to go to 64K now, they only can get higher
priced.

SHF