[Coco] Recovering a damaged cassette file

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Sep 6 23:09:15 EDT 2012

WOW!

Thank you all for the great effort and work!
This accounts for the whole program, or, at least 99% of it.
It's great to see it again after 20 years.

The only catch is... It is not the one I believed it to be. I'm going to

Again, thanks to you all for the work, and for all the tips.
What a great little community has this little great computer.

Diego