[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 22:37:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike, Is there any way you could send me a better diagram of the circut? The one you linked is lined up all wrong and I have no idea where things are going.

Also, you mention another 1080 with a 6 pin connector. Does this one work without mods? I don't know which one my friend has yet.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com