[Coco] Recovering a damaged cassette file

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Sep 4 23:59:21 EDT 2012

I really don't mind that much if I can not recover the part after the
drop. It is at the 15 second mark of a 16 second recording. Since it is
a game I wrote about 20 years ago, I hope I will be able to recreate the
code.

I know that in some cases, if I reset the CoCo right before getting the
IO ERROR, most of the program is actually loaded, but when I try it with
this one, the computer freezes.

It was probably the best game I ever wrote - or maybe is just the years
blinding me ;-) - and I was such an idiot as to not keeping at least 2
copies of it, as I always did :-(

Diego