[Coco] OS-9 sector allocation bitmap AKA LSN 1

Mon Sep 3 02:42:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

Being the thread starter I am being strongly reluctantly compelled to direct
those interested in this subject to Willi's post to the CoCo Forums.

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=759#p759

More found on "comp.sys.apple2".

http://www.hackzapple.com/ORG1/M2/COPROC/6809MILL.HTM

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/comp.sys.apple2/6VqeCtLVGYE