[Coco] 80-column cartridge for CoCo 1/2?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 27 14:04:14 EDT 2012

On Saturday 27 October 2012 14:01:05 Juan Castro did opine:

> I know for a fact such things existed, the company I worked for
> manufactured one, cloned from an American product. IIRC it used a 6845.
> Anyone has any info about such a product?
>
> Juan

We had a series of wp-rs carts available, but since its drivers have fallen
by the wayside in nitros9, I no longer have it in the system, nor do I
recall what chip was in it ATM.  6850 doesn't ring any real loud bells to
me, but its been close to 20 years since I had the dual monitor setup
working.