[Coco] os-9 cc errors

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:53:34 EDT 2012

hi i got the error, the carriage return and linefeed from windows that
os-9 doesn't like :P

i need to replace to CR every time :( this sux!

don't want to edit the text on coco, i'm not crazy, and I use a
overclocked VCC to compile it.

Is there a cross-c compiler for os-9 ? I found a gcc6809 but it is RSDOS only :(