[Coco] os-9 cc errors

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Oct 24 23:40:54 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 24 October 2012 23:39:21 Retro Canada did opine:

> hi,
>
> i'm trying to use the C compiler for nitrOs-9 but it is stupid cause
> it floods the screen with compiling errors and I don't see any option
> to either stop at first error or to pause the screen. so I can't see
> where is the first error. Even cc code.c > out doesn't work cause the
> errors are not piped !
>
> how do you do it guys ?
>
> thx

tmode .1 pau=1
in the window/shell you run the compiler in.  That gets you 1 screen full
of data per keyboard tap.

Now, post the first error please.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The first time, it's a KLUDGE!
The second, a trick.
Later, it's a well-established technique!
		-- Mike Broido, Intermetrics