[Coco] nitros9 level3

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sat Oct 20 14:47:06 EDT 2012

From: Gene Heskett

> What about passwords for push security?  Does that carry over from the old
> account?

I think so, yes, but there's one way to find out for certain. I was able to
clone the repository using my account, but I haven't attempted to push any
changes back to SourceForge yet. I have some disassemblies for the OS9L2BBS
stuff I need to push, so I probably ought to find a round-tuit real soon
now.

I completely forgot to mention that the URL changes if you have write access
to the NitrOS-9 repository.

hg clone ssh://username@nitros9.hg.sourceforge.net/hgroot/nitros9/nitros9

Replace username in that URL with your actual user name, of course.

On SourceForge, you can get the URL to any repository by going to the
project's home page on SourceForge and then clicking the Develop tab. It'll
show you the type of repository (CVS, Subversion, Mercuriual, or whatever)
and right below that are the read-only and authenticated URLs.