[Coco] Newbie Basic09 question here...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 20 13:09:06 EDT 2012

On Saturday 20 October 2012 13:02:14 Rogelio Perea did opine:

> Other than the TAB and USING modifiers I seem not to find anything
> remotely related to emulate the PRINT@ functionality found in ECB.
>
> This is me re-learning Basic09 under OS9 Level 1. Any hints will be
> greatly appreciated.

That is different, but sufficient for most.  Do you have the B09 manual?
For screen output, the path# is 1 of course, but one can also open a path
to /p too for hard copy.

I could well be full of it though Rogelio, since I haven't made any great
use of the coco's non-os9 functions since I was given a copy of it in 1985
by a shack salesman who knew it would never sell to his average customer.
No one on this list could ever accuse me of being an rsdos expert. :(

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Depart not from the path which fate has assigned you.