[Coco] DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Memory for sale

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 20 11:37:26 EDT 2012

Didn't want to bother with eBay, thought I'd offer these to fellow coco readers here.

A couple weeks ago I bought two of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820313130

So, 4 Gigs total.  Because that's the kind of memory my PC needs, and I happily slapped them in there.  But the BIOS complained at me so I actually went and read my Mobo manual, and wouldn't you know it--my machine only supports 1G RAM modules at 667mhz, not 2G.  So I can't use these, and I said "well gosh darn it, son of a gun."  (Not an exact quote.)

I paid $24/each, so $48 total.  If anyone is interested in these, I'd sell them to you for $25 for both.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

-RobertH