[Coco] bootlink progress

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 20 10:33:56 EDT 2012

This sounds similar (except using virtual disk images) to the BUTIL that Bruce Isted did for the Frank Hogg Eliminator way back. You could change boot tracks using that utility, to change which boot your were going to use, and set up as many as you had room for (I kinda borrowed that idea on the last version of the IDE driver that I did for Glenside, when I allowed "offset partitions" to make multiple (up to) 4 GB virtual hard drives on a larger physical drive (I tested on a 20 GB). I have no idea if that code is still in the NitrOS9 tree or not. :)