[Coco] A good OS9 utility for Gene

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 18 16:48:23 EDT 2012

On Thursday 18 October 2012 16:47:44 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene, not sure it was even Kevins file, that just seems to come to mind.
> At the time, I had recieved a pile of disks from someone who was
> getting rid of Coco stuff. I know he was (the friend) frequently on the
> Raleigh Color Computer Club BBS and not on Delphi or CIS.
>
>  I've used Med since about 87 and have never seen it fail.... so maybe
> it's not Kevin's now that I think about it :-)
>
> It also does direct memory blocks. Type "med" to get the usage and in
> the program, type "?" to get the help file.
>
> Bill

Sounds neat Bill, next time I have a need for it, it will get taken for a
walk.

> Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 2 & 3
> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The joys of love made her human and the agonies of love destroyed her.
		-- Spock, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5842.8