[Coco] A good OS9 utility for Gene

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 16:31:21 EDT 2012

Gene, not sure it was even Kevins file, that just seems to come to mind. At the time, I had recieved a pile of disks from someone who was getting rid of Coco stuff. I know he was (the friend) frequently on the Raleigh Color Computer Club BBS and not on Delphi or CIS.

 I've used Med since about 87 and have never seen it fail.... so maybe it's not Kevin's now that I think about it :-)

It also does direct memory blocks. Type "med" to get the usage and in the program, type "?" to get the help file.

Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com