[Coco] cowin vs cogrf question

Thu Oct 18 00:29:37 EDT 2012

"Gene Heskett" <gheskett-ouEgS7marmk at public.gmane.org> wrote in message
news:201210172107.33151.gheskett at wdtv.com...
> On Wednesday 17 October 2012 20:56:19 Stephen H. Fischer did opine:
>
>> Hi,
>>

> I for one would like to see shellplus come back. Broken scripts, if thats
> the case, are editable. Shrug.
>
>> Lots of changes I would like to do to restore ShellPlus to it's glory
>> that will break lots of scripts and user habits. Part of the reason I
>> see a need to break from the past.
>>
>> BTY, I wrote a Basic09 Preprocessor to handle #Include files that also
>> might help.
>>
> Thanks SHF."

Hi,

I just read "shellplus2.2a.docs" from
ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/APPS/ShellPlus_2_2a.lzh

It scared me!

It says that "For those of you running NitrOS9, the new version 1.20 upgrade
will include
this shell, and has an even more extensively optomized SCF (see NitrOS9 docs
for details)".

There is so much tied together that I do not believe that I can fix it in my
remaining life time, if it is broken really bad like it might be.

It is not a simple case of my collecting from my last good system the
ShellPlus 2.1 parts that were working well together and giving them to you.

I saw the same problem the day before you saw it and I do not understand how
someone could have tried to fix something and caused what we are seeing.

Is there any archive of the source / parts for NitrOS-9 1.20 to compare the
current ShellPlus with?

SHF