[Coco] apparently an incomplete errmsg file

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 16 22:20:51 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 16 October 2012 22:16:03 Bill Pierce did opine:

> I was going to post a message asking for an explination of what the boot
> screen displays.... This just about answers it all.

One very minor item Bill (and Christopher).  Anyone using an earlier,
nominally 2008 version of my mouse driver, joydrv_6551L.sb, will see a
final CJ before the Term screen comes in. The extra J, which has now been
removed, was my mouse driver saying everything was cool & ready for use.

> Thanks Chris
> Bill P
>
> Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 2 & 3
> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
A man is like a rusty wheel on a rusty cart,
He sings his song as he rattles along and then he falls apart.
		-- Richard Thompson