[Coco] apparently an incomplete errmsg file

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:30:05 EDT 2012

I'm not sure how or if DW can fit into the L3 split between rbf and
scf because it is both.
The RBF stuff is the drives of course, and the SCF is the virtual
channels, printer, etc.
Both use a common module for the serial I/O though.. so maybe it has
to be loaded into
both maps, scf and rbf?  Not sure how that works out.