[Coco] apparently an incomplete errmsg file

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 16 19:20:48 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 16 October 2012 19:12:23 Gene Heskett did opine:

> Greetings everybody running nitros9;
>
> I'm trying to put together a boot floppy for nitros9 level 3.
>
> I can get it to go so far as displaying the module list on the boot
> screen, but it only gets as far as the i2xto*]
>
> AIUI, that ] is the error code, and is ascii 93.  Unforch, my errmsg
> file does not define an error 93, so it would have to be a recent
> addition.
>
> Anybody have a clue what the heck an error 93 actually is?

Doh!  Add $80, get 221, module not found.  Now, if we just had a clue WHAT
module wasn't found.  Sigh.  That boot contains every module that a working
right now level2 with dw boot contains, just re-arranged to fit the level3
idea of Alan DeKok's layout.

I am wondering if, despite his putting all the scf descriptors into normal
memory, the dw related stuff needs to be in the scf memory.  Next test I
guess...

> Thanks
>
> Cheers, Gene

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
A fail-safe circuit will destroy others.
		-- Klipstein