[Coco] nos-9 level 1 and 2 on same partition ?

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:56:08 EDT 2012

the only thing is the level 1 uses CMD1 as default execution
directory. and uses startl1 as startup script. But it works nice. You
must run link to change the boot image too. DOS252 for L1 and DOS255
for L2.

DOS254 is the safe mode l2 boot.

The good thing is that you can cobbler or os9gen directly on ih_dd,
thus reconfigure as you wish without need of floppies or DW.