[Coco] DSKINI sounds

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 15 14:27:50 EDT 2012

On Monday 15 October 2012 14:24:02 Retro Canada did opine:

> yeah you can try to put a little WD40 on the head rails. My drive was
> grinding and I had to do that. After 30 years all the lubrification
> has dried out.

WD-40 dries to a wax folks, it is only a temporary lubricant.  Any problems
you fix with wd-40 will be a short lived fix, plus you get it all over heck
unless you spray it o a q-tip away from the drive.  Clean, clean, clean,
and relube, using something at least as good as motor oil in the rails, and
a light grease on the drive screw & nut.  Lasts for years.