[Coco] DW4 problems

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:25:33 EDT 2012

Thanks, Robert.
That worked, but made no difference to the problems. I'm still getting bad
checksums (which seem to be ignored), and time-out, which causes an ERROR
#245.

@Aaron,
would the fact that I'm running this on a PAL coco3 make any difference? I'm
not sure what the clock2 module does in the drivewire boot, or whether the
clock module is in fact supposed to be for 60Hz working?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia