[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed

Sat Oct 13 00:01:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

RED was the solution back then as the "C" code had been written and just
needed to be adapted.

If someone wishes to build a great CoCo OS-9 editor, I say, have fun. Sled
is not a starting point for one.

I had my fun twenty years ago.

It's like the Rainbow Text Searchable Index, it's useful but far from
perfect.

SHF