[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed

Fri Oct 12 19:47:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was looking for the archive of previous Sled versions (Might help the
Apple2 folks with their OS-9 Level-I efforts) and I discovered that I was
using 6A on VCC instead of 6B.

NitrOS-9 broke another one of my OS-9 programs which I just used to install
Sled 6B so I had better say, my time using NitrOS-9 has been very limited so
that while Sled on OS-9 is IMHO rock solid, I can only hope that it is rock
solid on NitrOS-9.

It sure looks like to me that NitrOS-9 is responsible for breaking my
"Archive" program. Sled might have the same problem if that is the case.

With the dumping ground of RTSI now closed, is Maltedmedia the right place
to upload the Sled Source or is there a better place?

Is anyone interested?

SHF