[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Was: Tutorial on Telnet/inetd on Coco3 DW4 (is there one?)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 12 14:32:56 EDT 2012

On Friday 12 October 2012 12:12:11 Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

> Hi,

Oh oh, I'm going to have a heck of a time washing the egg off my face. :-(

But, whats the diff between that, and these:
Sled_2_2.lzh
Sledv23_text_editor.pak

Which is all I can find on rtsi.  And which are unstable/broken IMO.

Now, I need the
"os9 copy Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH /opt/Genes-common.dsk/Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH"
 reason for returning an error 214, no permission error.
Can it be because that .dsk is currently mounted to drivewire's /x1?
dismounted, no change.

I don't seem to have any "help" for the "os9 copy" function.  I had
another test.dsk that I used for the target, but it was totally over-written
by the sled.lzh file when I tried it with only the test.dsk as a target
for the os9 copy.

I'll try sending it down with rzsz.  And so far that has been either a
0 byte transfer, or skipped, even after I copied it to someplace I owned
and chowned it to me.

I even started "rz </t2" from a telnet session, then chose the file in
minicom, & that was 'skipped'.

Looks like I need to put on some warmer boots and go to the shooting range.