[Coco] unsilly Q about the os9 startup file

Thu Oct 11 00:05:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am not sure the other answers are what you want.

I would do something like saving the edited work with a new name.

Then start a new shell (or two) and then terminate the original shell.

Then in one of your new shells do the renaming so that what you want is the
active startup.

The first script I use in VCC starts two new shells with better colors for
my eyes and then changes the color of the original shell.

I have broken my VHD but I started a new shell with "shell i=/w &" and was
able to terminate the first shell with "EX".

The new shell continued to work so I think that what I suggested works.

SHF