[Coco] NitrOS-9 Nightly Build -- Where we are

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:53:29 EDT 2012

There are many reasons to use lwasm, but the primary one I see is that
lwasm is actively maintained whereas mamou is not (in fact the move from
mamou to lwasm was encouraged by the author of mamou).
Lwasm has excellent documentation, a wealth of features, better error
reporting,  and it generates more optimized code than mamou.  Smaller bins
is a Good Thing.  I believe lwasm also corrects some long standing
bugs/unplanned features found in mamou.  LostWizard could probably mention
additional benefits.  I have been using lwasm with great results for some
time now, its nice.  Don't be afraid of her.