[Coco] Problem with "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"?

John Musbach johnmusbach1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:21:04 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Stephen H. Fischer
<SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noted earlier today that messages were not being echoed to gmane.
>
> I just looked at the archive for October 2012 and at a quick glance
> something did not look just right.
>
> Anyone seeing problems?

Why does it matter if they're going to gmane? The mailman list server
we're all using is pretty sufficient IMO for active communication
among subscribers and for those not subscribed mailman also maintains
a live archive. So effectively gmane serves nothing but duplicated
functionality for us.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach