[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 5 04:39:53 EDT 2012

On 24/09/2012 6:33 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:

An update on the PCBs...

As mentioned, I've located two (2) bare PCBs. This afternoon I got the
opportunity to search through my components to see what I do and don't have
available...

Turns out there's only 2 components missing, namely a SMD 4.7uF cap (power
decoupling) and 2-position DIP switch. Since there's also a 0.1uF decoupling
cap there, you could probably get away without the 4.7uF (at least for
testing). The DIP is for bank-select, so I could test without that loaded as
well. From memory those were bloody expensive for what they were... having
said that there *might* be some 8-pin ones in storage here I could fit instead.

So, I'll load the parts next week and test the boards as far as possible,
and see if I can dig up some spare EPROMS.

Juan is down for one.

I didn't hear from Luis so Luis, if you want (and can actually use) one of
these, please respond to this post otherwise it goes to chadbh47.

Regards,