[Coco] [COCO] CoCo Floppy Disk Utility v0.7

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Oct 4 23:04:57 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark.

I was reading the documentation I found and it looks like that the 80
track reading is experimental and the writing is not working yet.  So
I guess the docs answered my question.

Now if Darren can possibly update the program to fully work with
1.44MB drives so that reading and writing 80 track DS/DD disks.