[Coco] NitrOS9 VHD under MESS

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Oct 4 09:01:26 EDT 2012

Mike Rowen wrote:
> Thanks, Bob! I have located the EmuDsk driver and H0 descriptor and will
> add these.
>
> -Mike

You will eventually want to create a boot disk that boots directly from the .vhd
image. That means a new Boot module.

You will then backup the boot disk (which only needs the kernel and OS9Boot
file) to a "Disk Basic" drive on the .vhd image, run LINK.BAS to indicate which
of the 255 drives has the boot disk, and be able to boot NitrOS-9 with DOS N
(where N is the drive number.)

If you have not found LINK.BAS either on my web pages or elsewhere, I can send
it to you.