[Coco] [Color Computer] I loved this freakin' game

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 2 00:42:04 EDT 2012

On 2/10/2012 12:00 PM, Bill Loguidice wrote:

> I'm certainly intrigued, but most of the Ultima's are tough to get into
> today,

Years ago I was interested in playing the Ultima series (or one of them at
least) so invited over a friend who was quite 'into' them to give me a
demo of the game (on the Amiga at the time).

It was enough to put me off Ultima for life! Looked mildly interesting for
a bit until I almost died of boredom watching him battle some jello/blob
monster that kept dividing for a good 1/2 hr at least! Couldn't see the
point of going through that exercise at all!?! Never played one since,
never will.

Regards,