[Coco] [Color Computer] I loved this freakin' game

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Oct 1 22:00:39 EDT 2012

There were actually 13 posts on Gates of Delirium before he gave up on his
slog: http://armchairarcade.com/neo/taxonomy/term/1185?page=1

I'm certainly intrigued, but most of the Ultima's are tough to get into
today, so playing a mediocre - though again, interesting looking - clone is
probably not the best use of one's time...

I was actually a huge SSI Phantasie I - III fan back in the day (still am)
and there were actually two clones on the TI-99/4a. I wonder if there were
any clones on the CoCo? To me, those Phantasie games were the most
pen-and-paper D&D-like...

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and