[Coco] Raspberry Delight

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:36:14 EDT 2012

The server runs just fine on the stock Raspbian image.  Just do
apt-get install openjdk7-jre or something like that to get the JRE,
and apt-get install librxtx to get the rxtx serial libraries, and
you're set.

The GUI will not run on the Pi currently, but I wouldn't think you'd
want to run it there anyway.

-Aaron