[Coco] Rainbow Index OCR

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:07:40 EDT 2012

Thanks Stephen
I also want to resume scanning HOT CoCo I have 10 journals that do not exist on the web.
But I'll start at the beginning (retouching and OCR) 1983-1906 1st.
And had almost finished and I realized I was at low resolution because the extracted network OCR or because maybe the record with jpg and blurred some things.
I learned a lot in the process. could do a manual.
The truth is that re-started work Hot coco 06-1983. Now remove yellow and am removing edges (again) now recorded in PNG and TIF
I hope to have the OCR in a week.
Program will extract and begins its index