[Coco] Today, Boisy is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Nov 20 14:12:22 EST 2012

On Tuesday 20 November 2012 14:10:27 John Donaldson did opine:

> Gene,
>     Very interesting history. Mine is not so romantic if you consider
> that I am presently living in the Twilight Zone.
> Consider this.
>
> June 1999
>
> I land a job with Johnson and Johnson in Roanoke, VA
> I move to Roanoke in June, 1999. The wife stays in Houston, TX because
> we don't want to leave the house empty.
> One week after I moved, my older sister's husband (brother-in-law)
> suddenly dies and I go back for that.
> In Nov. 1999, my boss decides to carve up the duties of the pilot
> assembly line and the senior software engineers become
> team leaders for each section of the pilot assembly line.
> I spend Thanksgiving in Roanoke.
> I go back to Houston, TX for the week of Christmas.
> Then house sells in January of the next year (2000) and wife and babies
> (cats) move to Roanoke.
>

> Now fast forward thirteen (13) years (2012)
>
> June 2012
>
> I land a job with General Dynamics in Fairfax, VA
> I move to Fairfax in June 2012. The wife stays in Dallas, TX because we
> don't want to leave the house empty.
> One week after I moved my middle sister looses her battle with Lung
> cancer and passes and I go back for that.
> In Nov 2012 (a week ago) my boss decides that the product that I am
> supporting needs to be overhauled, so makes me
> team leader of the project overhaul.
> I will spend Thanksgiving here in Fairfax, VA
> I will be going back to Dallas for a week at Christmas.
> So I expect the house will sell in January of next year (2013) and wife
> and babies (cats) will move here to Fairfax.
>
> So I am either living in the Twilight Zone or I'm in a thirteen (13)
> year Time Loop.
>
> John Donaldson

I vote for the time loop, John, but 13 isn't supposed to be a lucky number.
I can see why there is a certain concern.  Best of luck, beat the odds and
all that. ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
We can found no scientific discipline, nor a healthy profession on the
technical mistakes of the Department of Defense and IBM.
		-- Edsger Dijkstra