[Coco] Today, Boisy is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 12:46:56 EST 2012

Gene,
    Very interesting history. Mine is not so romantic if you consider that I am
presently living in the Twilight Zone.
Consider this.

June 1999

I land a job with Johnson and Johnson in Roanoke, VA
I move to Roanoke in June, 1999. The wife stays in Houston, TX because we don't
want to leave the house empty.
One week after I moved, my older sister's husband (brother-in-law) suddenly dies
and I go back for that.
In Nov. 1999, my boss decides to carve up the duties of the pilot assembly line
and the senior software engineers become
team leaders for each section of the pilot assembly line.
I spend Thanksgiving in Roanoke.
I go back to Houston, TX for the week of Christmas.
Then house sells in January of the next year (2000) and wife and babies (cats)
move to Roanoke.

Now fast forward thirteen (13) years (2012)

June 2012

I land a job with General Dynamics in Fairfax, VA
I move to Fairfax in June 2012. The wife stays in Dallas, TX because we don't
want to leave the house empty.
One week after I moved my middle sister looses her battle with Lung cancer and
passes and I go back for that.
In Nov 2012 (a week ago) my boss decides that the product that I am supporting
needs to be overhauled, so makes me
team leader of the project overhaul.
I will spend Thanksgiving here in Fairfax, VA
I will be going back to Dallas for a week at Christmas.
So I expect the house will sell in January of next year (2013) and wife and
babies (cats) will move here to Fairfax.

So I am either living in the Twilight Zone or I'm in a thirteen (13) year Time
Loop.

John Donaldson