[Coco] An interesting Korean CoCo2 - 26-3134 (no 'A' or 'B')

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:02:32 EST 2012

On 11/16/2012 8:04 AM, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:

> You are describing the last CoCo 2 board version which should carry
> the 26-3127B model number.  As well most of this version had Tandy on
> both the front emblem and on the label on the bottom. The 26-3127A
> generally said Tandy on the front and Radio Shack on the bottom
> label.  Only the 26-3127B had the upgraded T1 video chip.
>
> Bruce W.

Bruce,

According to what I'm reading, the 26-3127 series was already a 64k
machine from the factory, and didn't require the upgrading this machine
has seen. I'm guessing mine is either an upgraded 26-3134A or B board.

What I can't seem to find much info on is a 26-3127A CoCo2. I've got a
26-3127B at the house, need to take a look at it tonight and check the
6847 version. Pretty sure I've tested it in the past for lowercase and
it was fine.

Brian