[Coco] coco1 - 26-3003A

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:31:02 EST 2012

If I recall, there were no such things as 32K rams, they really were 64K (
unless they were 2 banks of 16K rams piggy-backed on top of each other).

If this board is an E board, you would need to modify it to correctly use
the 64K.  It was a very simple modification to do. Look for Frank's Tandy's
little wonder book, it should be in there.

-Benoit.