[Coco] coco1 - 26-3003A

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:16:56 EST 2012

Don't give up on it being 64K. You can type in a BASIC program that
POKEs a ML code to switch the interpreter to the upper 32K of RAM, and
if it stays working (and you can do some additional POKEs to alter
error messages), then your machine is 64K. Look:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/e4vydYa_lFXpfg4FRrngBG9XcHdiH80reA6_ygAbi6M?feat=directlink

What's not shown is the EXEC 20000 you have to run afterwards, and the
POKEs over the "ERROR" string. I gotta look that up later.

Juan