[Coco] YAS (Yet Another Survey)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Nov 3 10:09:42 EDT 2012

On Saturday 03 November 2012 10:05:53 Bill Pierce did opine:

> I have an old serial track ball buried somewhere in all my old computer
> junk pile. It was for playing games on my first backward hell (packard
> bell) pc. I used it up till optical meeces came out, then I junked it.
> I never owned a serial pak so I never tried it on the Coco. I may start
> looking for a serial pak on ebay. I know I saw a couple there recently.
>
> Bill P

See my message to Rogelio about the packs address.  The pack I use actually
has two ports on it & I use the other, original one to run a minicom
session logged into the coco on /t2.  That is how you all have been seeing
the copy/paste from.